February 11, 2017
- AN AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND US
- COPPA COMPLIANCE NOTICE
This Site is intended as a general audience commercial website. It is not directed to children. Children are not eligible to utilize the services within this Site. We do not knowingly collect any information personal, or otherwise, from children under the age of thirteen (13) years old. If We learn that We have received information from a child under the age of thirteen (13), then we will delete that information in a timely manner.
For more information about the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”), which applies to websites that direct their services to children under the age of thirteen (13), please visit the Federal Trade Commission’s website https://www.ftc.gov/tips-advice/business-center/guidance/complying-coppa-frequently-asked-questions.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We obtain information about Users of the Site in order to conduct Our business, to develop comprehensive Site statistics, to serve Our customers better, and for other business-related purposes.
- We collect information about Users, including but not limited to: (a) use of the Site that does not identify an individual User, (b) Internet connections, (c) computer equipment, (d) web browsers, (e) websites visited before entering Site, (f) websites visited after leaving Site, (g) IP addresses, and (f) other similar information about traffic and usage, collectively “Non-Personal Information.”
- We collect information automatically, as You navigate to, through, and away from Our Site. The information We collect automatically may be aggregated with other Users’ information. It may also be combined with associated Personal Information that You provide directly to Us or that We receive from third parties.
- TECHNOLOGY RELATED TO INFORMATION COLLECTION
Cookies, Anonymous Identifiers, Web Beacons, and Other Internet Tracking Technology. We utilize Cookies, Anonymous Identifiers, Web Beacons, and other Internet tracking technology to collect information from Your computer.
- A “Cookie” is a data file that is created and stored on Your computer’s hard drive when You visit Our Site. An “Anonymous Identifier” is a random string of characters that is used for similar reasons as Cookies.
- A “Web Beacon” is an object embedded into a web page or an e-mail that collects various data. A Web Beacon is known by several common terms, such as a web bug, tag, page tag, tracking bug, tracking pixel, pixel tag, web pixel, targeting pixel, re-targeting pixel, and clear gif. A Web Beacon functions similarly to a Cookie and can allow Us to learn more about a User’s behaviors, actions, and preferences. When used within e-mail, for example, a Web Beacon can track whether a User opens a message, clicks on a link within the e-mail, and similar actions. We also use other, similar Internet tracking technology to monitor a User’s actions coming to Our Site, moving through Our Site, and after leaving Our Site.
- THIRD-PARTY SERVICES RELATED TO INFORMATION COLLECTION
Google Analytics. We have enabled Google Analytics to collect data about our traffic through the use of Google Advertising Cookies and other Anonymous Identifiers. We use Google Analytics Cookies and other Cookies to compile data to better understand Users and provide Users with a more tailored experience. You can opt out of Google Analytics by vising Google’s Opt-Out Browser Add-on website [hyperlink: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/].
Facebook. We utilize Facebook’s marketing software and technology, such as the Facebook Pixel, to advertise to Our Users and to monitor their interests in Our products and services. You can learn more about Facebook’s privacy and data management policies at its website [hyperlink: https://www.facebook.com/policy.php].
Centricity. We use Centricity to receive and manage the personal, healthcare-related information that You share through this Site. Through Centricity, We share this information with the appropriate health care provider as part of the overall telemedicine services offered through this Site. Centricity is an electronic medical record management software developed and managed by General Electric (“GE”). You can learn more about GE’s privacy practices at its website [hyperlink: http://www.ge.com/privacy].
VSee. We use VSee to provide the video streaming services that facilitate telemedicine conferences for Our Users. VSee offers video service that is compliant with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (“HIPAA”). You can learn more about VSee’s security policies o [hyperlink: https://vsee.com/security]; and you can learn more about VSee’s privacy practices [hyperlink: https://vsee.com/privacy] on its website.
Stripe. We utilize Stripe to process Your payment transactions. When You make a purchase, You will be required to provide Personal Information, together with Your payment information (including but not limited to, Your credit card number). We do not collect or store Your payment information on this Site’s web server. Stripe collects the information You enter and stores that information on its website. To learn more about Stripe’s policies, You can visit its website https://stripe.com/us/legal/.
Memberful. We use Memberful for its subscription software service, in order to create and manage Our User’s subscription plans. Membeful and Stripe, described above, are integrated on this Site in order to set up subscriptions and to process the payment transactions of Our Users. When You sign up for a subscription plan on this Site, Memberful will process the transaction on its servers. You can learn more about Memberful’s policies on its website [hyperlink: https://memberful.com/terms/].
- HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We collect and processes information about Users in order to conduct business, to inform and make available services to Users, and for the development of web statistics and User profiles. For example, We might make use of User information to enhance, improve, operate, maintain, and update this Site (including but not limited to, Our programs, Our services, and Our systems). We might utilize User information to prevent fraudulent use of this Site, or to maintain a record of Our relationship, interactions, and transactions with You.
The information Users provide will be used to contact Users from time to time, for example to notify a User about functionality changes to the Site or terms changes to this Policy, and to offer services that Users may find helpful (provided the User has not opted out of receiving such notices).
We also use Your information to:
- Deliver any services requested by You.
- Manage and attend to Our relationship with You.
- Research, analyze, study, and review Your use of Our products or services.
- Communicate with You.
- Develop and deliver targeted advertisements to Users.
- Measure, assess, analyze, and review the efficacy of Our advertising, this Site’s content, Our services and products, and other related assessments.
- Perform Our obligations and enforce Our rights.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which You have consented and have provided information to Us.
- DISCLOSURE AND EXCHANGE OF INFORMATION
You may provide information on Our Site for the purposes of obtaining more information or services from Us. WHEN YOU CREATE AN ACCOUNT, PARTICIPATE IN A TELEMEDICINE VIDEO CONFERENCE, OR SEND US INFORMATION THROUGH ANY FORM ON THIS SITE, OR SEND ANY COMMUNICATION TO US BY ANY MEANS APART FROM THIS SITE, YOU ARE CONSENTING TO RELEASE ANY PROVIDED INFORMATION AND/OR DATA TO US OR A THIRD PARTY. Additionally, by submitting Your information through Our Site, You are consenting to receive e-mail information from Us.
We reserve the right to disclose Your information in accordance with our business standards and business judgment. We may disclose aggregated information about You without restriction. We may disclose Personal Information that We collect and/or that You provide to any of our affiliates, to third-party contractors and service providers with whom We have contractual relationships, to other third parties that We hire to serve Our business’ interests, and/or to any buyer or successor in the event of a merger, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of title. We may disclose any of Your information in order to comply with any court order, law, legal demand, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- DATA SECURITY
Although iCare uses reasonable security measures, designed to protect Your Personal Information, no data security measures are guaranteed to be completely effective. We are not responsible for any circumvention of security or privacy measures deployed on this Site.
Furthermore, it is common knowledge that transmission of information via the Internet is not wholly secure, and We cannot guarantee the security of Your Personal Information transmitted to Our Site. Any transmission of Personal Information is at Your own risk. By continuing to use this Site, You acknowledge and accept these risks.
- CONTACT US
E-mail Address: email@example.com
Mailing Address: Intellectual Care – 1300 Bunker Hill Road – Cookeville, TN 38506
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT